Known as the flower with a thousand petals, the peony grows abundantly in the Mediterranean. Every May, the peony showcases its vibrant colors and alluring fragrance as it dances like a ballerina in the spring breeze.
Inspired by the graceful peony, L’OCCITANE unveils its stunning Pivoine Flora make-up collection that uses luminous springtime hues and velvety textures to brighten the face. These easy-to-use products can also be blended together in a variety of ways for buildable make-up looks. Enriched with softening peony extract, the natural formulas glide onto the skin, leaving it silky and nourished.
Products include: Duo Eyeshadow (available in 2 combinations), Petals Eye Quartet, Healthy Glow Face Powder, Lipstick (available in 4 shades), Lip Shine (available in 4 shades), Incredible Lip Shine, and Facecolor Cream Duo (available in 3 shades).
Purchase this great new line at: http://usa.loccitane.com/FO/make-up.htm
One (1) lucky Lady and the Blog reader will receive:
- Pivoine Flora Incredible Lip Shine
- Pivoine Brilliant Lip Shine
- Pivoine FaceColor Cream Duo
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest:
- Click here to leave your email address on my contest entry form.
- Tweet this message: “I entered the @LOCCITANE Pivoine Flora Make-Up giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com (@verasweeney). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying why you love the L’Occitane en Provence Pivoine Flora Make-Up giveaway.
- Fan L’Occitane en Provence USA on Facebook and mention that you entered the Pivoine Flora Make-Up giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com.
- Leave a comment on the Pivoine Flora Facebook page.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link).
- Comment on posts other than this one – Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Follow Lady and the Blog on Networked Blogs.com
- Sign up for LAB’s newsletter. Are you already subscribed? Leave a comment letting me know.
Contest ends midnight Eastern time on 5/30/2011
Winner(s) will be selected at random