How is everyone doing with the heat wave recently? I hope you’re staying hydrated and catching some shade because it sure is hot out there! The tricky weather has gotten me to thinking about my wardrobe lately. Right now I’m all about staying safe and cool in the sun. I’ve seen some fun summer essential collections in the blogosphere lately and thought I might put together my own little round up 🙂
- A Big Floppy Hat – I just recently realized how crucial this is to have in a wardrobe. I was on the beach the other day and caught a little too much sun and came home with a nasty burn. I’m now reaping the repercussions and I wish I would have had a generously large hat to keep the sun away! Not only does it help your skin but it keeps the heat away as well.
- Floral Skirts – Nothing says warm weather like a fun floral print. One thing I love about wearing prints is that it dresses something up and is easy to wear. All you need is this skirt, a plain tank top, some leather sandals and you are ready to go!
- Aviator Sunglasses – Maybe I’m a pansy when it comes to the sun, but I can’t get enough of sunglasses. They are my saving grace!
- Green Maxi Skirt – I am totally digging the longer lengths that have come back this season. Long skirts are not only extremely comfortable but also breezy!
- Leather Sandals – No wardrobe is complete without leather sandals. Period. And these are only $36!
- Vanity Boutique – And just for fun here is a vanity boutique. It’s still fun to look your best in the summer and this one is so adorable! I couldn’t help but share : )
So now it’s your turn. What are you summer staples and what couldn’t live without during the summer?
Written by Chaucee
Leave a Reply
September 27, 2016
September 21, 2016
September 17, 2016