ENTER TO WIN: Klutz Fabulous Flowers and Friendship Pixies
Let your creativity bloom with this book of can’t-go-wrong instructions for life-sized, dimensional, paper blossoms inspired by our favorite flowers: roses, daisies, daffodils, hibiscus, zinnias, cosmos, poppies, and larkspur. Sparkly embellishments, fresh paper colors, whimsical design variations, and a custom shaping tool give these blossoms a twist that’s pure Klutz – and quite possibly, even prettier than the real thing.
As always, Klutz has packaged the book with everything you need to get started: 20 pages of ready-to-punch-out paper petals, sparkly flower
centers, wrapped wire stems, glue, and of course, the custom winding tool – enough stuff to make bunches of flowers. Ages 8+
Here’s a peak inside the books as well as a 30 second video clip:
One (1) lucky LAB reader will receive Klutz Fabulous Flowers as well as Friendship Pixies
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest:
- Click here to leave your email on the contest entry form
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying you love the Klutz Fabulous Flowers and Friendship Pixies giveaway.
- Fan Klutz on Facebook and mention that you entered the Fabulous Flowers and Friendship Pixies giveaway on ladyandtheblog.com.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win the Klutz Fabulous Flowers and Friendship Pixies giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com (@verasweeney). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link)
- Follow Lady and the Blog on NetworkedBlogs.com
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Comment on other Lady and the Blog posts and reference this contest. Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- Sign up for LAB’s newsletter. Are you already subscribed? Leave a comment letting me know.
Contest ends Midnight, Eastern Time, 8/1/11
Winner(s) will be selected at random.
Leave a Reply
It’s National Dog Week! 20 Ways To Celebrate #FriendsofBeneful (Plus Enter To Win 1 Year Supply Of Beneful)
September 19, 2016
September 12, 2016