Graphic Image may be the biggest brand that nobody has heard of. Graphic Image constitutes a new category in retailing; a combination of products and styles not duplicated by any other company in the world. That may be why we possess a mix of retail customers as unorthodox as they are traditional, and as practical as they are luxurious.
Anyone shopping the top stores in America knows our products immediately by their style, if not by name. Our style is our brand. It is recognizable without a label. Of course the products most people know us by are our diaries, which stand to many as the finest agendas in the world. All our writing journals possess the same three key ingredients coming together as a whole – a functional and refined writing text paper, the smyth-sewn binding, and a simple graphic design – all combining to define the books as distinctly and indisputably Graphic Image.
Our customers are passionate about our products. They recognize their value, utility, quality and always, their style. While all our products are consistent with regard to the first three of these, style is almost always about the leather. We enjoy making products that offer affordability; we also enjoy working with leathers from the finest tanneries of France and Italy.
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest:
- Click here to leave your email on the contest entry form
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying you love the Graphic Image passport cover and luggage tag set giveaway.
- Fan Graphic Image on Facebook and mention that you entered the Graphic Image passport cover and luggage tag set giveaway on ladyandtheblog.com.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win the @GraphicImageNY passport cover and luggage tag set giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com (@verasweeney). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link)
- Follow Lady and the Blog on NetworkedBlogs.com
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Comment on other Lady and the Blog posts and reference this contest. Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- Sign up for LAB’s newsletter. Are you already subscribed? Leave a comment letting me know.
Contest ends Midnight, Eastern Time, 8/8/11
Winner(s) will be selected at random.