I’m Looking For NYC Interns: Do You Want To Write For ‘Lady and the Blog’?
I’m looking for a few NYC based women to attend parenting / mom blogger events. 99% of these functions are in the city and it’s very hard for me to get in these days. However, I still want coverage of the latest and greatest from my brand partners.
Do you want some online writing experience? Are you looking to boost your resume? How about form relationships with top brand names?
I would love for you to intern with ‘Lady and the Blog’.
What I ask of you:
- WordPress experience – I cannot help you with this. You must know how to upload pics, add links, and categorize topics
- 2 day turnaround on all write ups
- Heavy picture focus
- Key messaging incorporated about product – write ups must be fun AND informative
- If you are on Twitter / Facebook – I ask that you help promote your story
- Be professional while representing this blog
Most functions have gift bags at the end of the day. You get to keep everything they are offering.
To interview for this position:
- Please send a sample write up about a recently launched baby product to veryvera @ gmail.com
- Include the pictures you would use for the write up
- Include background information and personal blog link (if you have one)
This is a great way to meet new brands. Believe me – I get invited to at least 10-15 events a week. It’s a SHAME that I can’t go to them. Events might be product launches, MSG shows, or trips. There are a TON of things to do.
Most events allow you to bring your children. The brands understand that mom bloggers… well… are parents! 🙂
On occasion, transportation is included. HOWEVER – it is not always the case. This is why I am looking for NYC writers. It’s easier if you live there.
Know someone who might have an interest? Send this post along!!