Hopefully you all know about my summer as a Champion as a “Shape Ambassador.” It was a really great experience for me to try out all these great new athletic/workout clothes. It really does make a huge difference when you are exercising. It made my newly budding love affair with tennis that much better and feel that much more effective.
The clothes are innovative and really seem to do what they promise. I mean, how can you knock a company that’s been doing fitness clothing since 1919! On top of that, Champion fully backs and guarantees their products – Return any item purchased at ChampionUSA.com any time for any reason for a full refund or replacement – your choice – so you can really try and buy with confidence.
Here’s a little flashback to all the summer Champion fun:
- My New Champion Tennis Skirt – I am OBSESSED (Video)
- How Moms Can Stay Active While Out With Their Kids (VIDEO)
- My Morning Workout Routine (VIDEO)
- I Can’t Stop Wearing These Pants – Lose 5 Pounds Instantly!
So, to help you really experience the cloths, one (1) lucky LAB reader will receive the following goodies for their very own:
- Champion Shape Women’s Smoothing Pants
- Champion Double Dry Cotton Women’s Tank Top
- Champion Double Dry Absolute Workout Women’s Jacket
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest:
- Click here to leave your email on the contest entry form
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying you love the Champion Shape activewear giveaway.
- Fan Champion on Facebook and mention that you entered the Champion Shape activewear giveaway on ladyandtheblog.com.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win the @ChampionUSA Shape activewear giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com (@verasweeney). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link)
- Follow Lady and the Blog on NetworkedBlogs.com
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Comment on other Lady and the Blog posts and reference this contest. Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- Sign up for LAB’s newsletter. Are you already subscribed? Leave a comment letting me know.
Contest ends Midnight, Eastern Time, 10/24/11
Winner(s) will be selected at random.