Review: Centipede Infestation For The Nintendo 3DS
First of all… this ain’t your mama’s centipede! What a difference from when I used to play on Atari! Love the changes.
Check out these cool screenshots from Centipede Infestation. Loving that bright green goo. 🙂 My kids haven’t had a chance to use this feature yet, but my favorite addition to Centipede Infestation is the ability to team up with a friend. That’s right!! You can know co-attack with another 3DS owner. So much FUN!
Other Centipede Infestation features include:
- Re-imagined version of the classic gaming franchise designed specifically for the Nintendo 3DS
- Explore an expansive new world with 7 environments, 40 stages and 5 boss battles
- Choose from over 20 different weapons and 12 power-ups to battle against 13 different types of bugs
- Team up with a friend to kill even more bugs with 2 player co-op multiplayer
- Unique Nintendo 3DS StreetPass and SpotPass functionality built into the game for content sharing
The re-imagined legendary video game franchise Centipede: Infestation for Wii and Nintendo 3DS now available at all retail outlets! Retails online for for $29.96.
Leave a Reply
September 19, 2016
September 18, 2016
September 16, 2016