Kristen started Keeping Me Posted at first with some family holiday cards. Her husband Sammy saw the designs and was ecstatic. They worked together to create a home-based business so Kristen could work and spend time with the kids. She thoroughly enjoys the creative aspect of making unique, colorful designs while her husband handles the business end of things.
Choose from a very unique selection or contact them for a special design. There are a number of holiday cards, announcements, and invitations available, but if you have a certain color scheme or image you want to design around, just let her know and she can create something fun with your needs in mind! There’s no extra cost to create a custom design according to your style. They’re here for you!
Prices are very low, and the quality is high. The cards use extremely thick top quality matte paper, high-end printing, professional photo editing tools, and a creative mind that pulls it all together into a wonderful product.
One (1) lucky LAB winner will receive a $50 gift certificate for KeepingMePosted.com!
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest:
- Click here to leave your email on the contest entry form
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying you love the $50 Keeping Me Posted.com giveaway.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win the $50 Keeping Me Posted.com giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com (@verasweeney). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Fan Keeping Me Posted on Facebook and leave this link on their wall saying you are entering the Lady and the Blog Keeping Me Posted $50 giveaway on ladyandtheblog.com.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link).
- Follow Lady and the Blog on NetworkedBlogs.com
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Comment on other Lady and the Blog posts and reference this contest. Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- Sign up for LAB’s newsletter. Are you already subscribed? Leave a comment letting me know.
Contest ends Midnight, Eastern Time, 11/14/11
Winner(s) will be selected at random.