I keep updating my Black Friday Deals post every single time I get an email telling me about an upcoming bargain. I hope you are checking back often. In the meantime, wanted to post about some store openings. NICE AND EARLY!! Holy smokes!! JCPenney is opening at 4AM. Can you imagine??
Here is a schedule for some Black Friday Store Openings. Thanks to Coupon Sherpa for passing it along!
- Ace Hardware – Midnight Friday: Enter to win a Craftsman 5-drawer Tool Center.
- A.C. Moore – 5 a.m. Friday: Free $10 gift card to the first 50 customers.
- Bealls – Midnight Friday: First 100 customers per store have a chance to win an iPad2, $250 gift card or $5 Bealls Bucks.
- Best Buy – Midnight Friday: Best Buy will distribute entry tickets up to two hours before midnight.
- Half Price Books – 7 a.m. Friday: First 100 people per store receive a tote bag and $5 gift card.
- JCPenney – 4 a.m. Friday: Free collectible Disney snow globe, while supplies last.
- Kmart – 6 a.m. Thanksgiving: Earn 20 bonus points for every $1 spent (twice the normal amount).
- Macy’s – 4 a.m. Friday: Shop online all day Thanksgiving.
- Office Max – 6 a.m. Friday: Save $15 on a $100 VISA or MasterCard gift card.
- Kohl’s – Midnight Friday: Receive $15 Kohl’s cash for every $50 you spend, through Nov. 27, with coupon from Black Friday flier.
- Old Navy – 9 a.m. Thanksgiving and midnight Friday: Free Kodak Easyshare Sport waterproof digital camera bundle with $40 purchase (while supplies last).
- Rite Aid – 7 a.m. Thanksgiving (at select stores) through 11:59 p.m. Friday: $10 reward when you buy a $50 Home Improvement gift card.
- Sears – 4 a.m. Friday: Pick up a Real Deal Coupon Book with over $3,000 in savings that start Nov. 27 (while quantities last).
- Sports Authority – 5 a.m. Friday: First 80 people in line at each Sports Authority receive Bonus Bucks valued between $10 and $500.
- Target – Midnight to 11 p.m. Friday: Learn about unadvertised deals by texting “MORE TVs” to “Target.”
Leave a Reply
November 22, 2011