I wanted to pull together a couple of options for you in case you were interested in wearing colored jeans during the holidays. No one wants to see you walking around head to toe in RED and GREEN. But – you CAN split it up and have a little fun with this season’s color themes.
- Paul&Joe Debroca Grey Knit poncho $360 – jades24.com
- Moto Supersoft Green Leigh Jeans $76 – topshop.com
- Vero Moda Very Top Belle Black $67 – welikefashion.com
- Sequin Shell Top $86 – debenhams.com
- Knitted Striped Short Jumper $80 – topshop.com
Pick up a pair of green jeans and pair them with a muted top. Any deep color will do. OR you can opt for a beige piece like a cami or cardigan.
Red jeans require a much more neutral base. When I wear my red jeans, I always opt for a black or a beige top. If I wanted to get CRAZY, I would wear a velvet blue blazer with a sequin tank. Here are some examples:
- Red Super Skinny Jeans $59 – missselfridge.com
- Vince Cowl Neck Pullover – $79 – barneys.com
- French Connection – Poppy Sweats Scoop Neck Sweater $62 – cureuk.com
- All-over Sequin Sweater $238 – aliceandolivia.com
- BE FOR Single-breasted blazer $435 – farfetch.com
Here’s a hint for washing your colored jeans because these puppies FADE FAST. Try turning your machine to cold and washing your new denim with Tide Coldwater, which will help keep your colored denim from fading.