I Took The Tom’s of Maine: “Silly Strawberry Swap” Blogger Challenge And Now You Can Enter To Win A $100 Target Gift Card
I was asked to take part in the Tom’s of Maine: “Silly Strawberry Swap” Blogger Challenge and had my daughter Natalie participate in the fun. I never knew that most toothpastes contain saccharin and dye! It was a bit of an eye opener to me because I never really thought much about what went into the family’s toothpaste before. However, this challenge required me to read labels and get to know some other brands that I’ve brought into my house over the year.
The “Silly Strawberry Swap” made me swap my kids’ toothpaste for Tom’s of Maine Silly Strawberry toothpaste for one week. Luckily for me, the tube’s design is very kid-friendly. My daughter fell in LOVE with those smiling strawberries. I told Natalie for one full week we had to use this tube of toothpaste instead of what she normally used for her morning and evening brushes.
At first, the new taste was unfamiliar and change for a child isn’t always easy. However, I told her it would just be for a week and that this toothpaste was much healthier for her than the one we originally had been using. With no artificial dyes or sweeteners, Tom’s of Maine Silly Strawberry toothpaste gets its naturally sweet flavor from real strawberries. This is something all moms can appreciate!
Before I knew it, there was no talk about the toothpaste. It just was something that she enjoyed using and we never looked back!
Tom’s of Maine Silly Strawberry is the first and only natural kid’s toothpaste to receive the American Dental Association’s Seal of Acceptance for its proven effectiveness and is available at retailers nationwide with and without fluoride. For those charitable types, Tom’s of Maine donates 10% of its profits from all sales back to the community to help people and the planet. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
Want a free sample?? Click here!
One (1) lucky LAB reader will receive a $100 Target Gift Card!
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. Leave a comment with your email and let us know how you entered! There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest:
- Click here to leave your email on the contest entry form.
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying you love the Tom’s of Maine giveaway.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win the @TomsofMaine giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com (@verasweeney). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link).
- Follow Lady and the Blog on NetworkedBlogs.com
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Comment on other Lady and the Blog posts and reference this contest. Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- Sign up for LAB’s newsletter. Are you already subscribed? Leave a comment letting me know.
* This post is sponsored by BabyCenter in conjunction with the BabyCenter Blog Network. All prizes and compensation are provided by BabyCenter. Product samples provided by Tom’s of Maine.
Leave a Reply
May 23, 2016