48 Hour Giveaway: Fields & Lane’s Fabulous Line Of Gloves
Tailored for fit. Crafted for wear. Designed for style.
Don’t you love it when you find an item that is well made from quality materials, looks stylish, stands the test of time, AND is socially responsible? Well we hope that is how you feel about Fields & Lane’s fabulous line of gloves!
Fields & Lanes attractive gloves range from $18.50 to $29.50 and can be used for gardening, work gloves, driving gloves or even just wearing out to a football game! All of the leather in the line is goat leather– known for being soft, flexible and naturally water-resistant. Note: goat leather, unlike most other leathers, does not crack or get hard when wet.
Although all of the leather used by the company is sourced in the USA, the gloves are made in a fair trade factory in San Isidro, Costa Rica where the Laughlin family has had strong ties since 1992. The family’s relationship with San Isidro began when they started helping La Escuela de Enseñanza Especial, a public school for children with special needs in Costa Rica. This naturally led to involvement in the community and the eventual decision to set up shop in San Isidro. The factory there now not only employs 22 people (with very little turn over!) but makes semiannual donations to La Escuela de Enseñanza Especial and monthly donations to support two homes for community members with special needs in San Isidro.
The company is a choice employer in the area, with fair wages, weekly incentives, and an employee credit union. The company even celebrates together, with a yearly trip to the beach, Mother’s and Father’s Day parties and a Christmas celebration where everyone receives useful gifts that help their families, like washing machines and other appliances. And of course the company supports the local soccer team, the Guerreros del Sur!
Be sure to also check them out on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/fieldsandlane.
One (1) lucky LAB reader will receive 2 pairs of these great gloves just in time for the winter season – 1 pair of the Forester (valued at $27–both Men’s and Women’s sizes avail) and 1 pair of the Wave (valued at $29.35—only Women’s sizes).!
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. Leave a comment with your email and let us know how you entered! There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest:
- Leave your email on the contest entry form.
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying you love the Fields & Lane’s Gloves 48 Hour giveaway.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win the Fields & Lane’s Gloves 48 Hour giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com (@verasweeney). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Sign up for the Fields and Lane mailing list via the Facebook page http://on.fb.me/uHND6V.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link).
- Follow Lady and the Blog on NetworkedBlogs.com
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Comment on other Lady and the Blog posts and reference this contest. Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- Sign up for LAB’s newsletter. Are you already subscribed? Leave a comment letting me know.
Contest ends Midnight, Eastern Time, 12/5/11 – maybe it’s more 72 like hours!
Winner(s) will be selected at random.
Leave a Reply
It’s National Dog Week! 20 Ways To Celebrate #FriendsofBeneful (Plus Enter To Win 1 Year Supply Of Beneful)
September 19, 2016
September 12, 2016