48 Hour Contest: FedEx Office Holiday Gift Pack
- Custom photo holiday cards – folded or flat designs
- Holiday cards with foil accents – Add a sparkling touch
- Photo wall calendars – Great holiday gift idea
- Photo desk calendars – Great memories all year
- Online – Intuitive online ordering through FedEx Office Design & Print Center. Free 7-day delivery.
- In-store – Customers can visit their nearby FedEx office center to order cards and calendars. New 2011 designs are available exclusively from FedEx Office. Most orders available within 24 hours.
Special Offer: Customers can save 25 percent on select holiday card and calendar orders using www.fedex.com/us/office/greetings/25email.html Orders must be placed from December 8-17 to take advantage of this offer.
One (1) lucky LAB reader will receive a FedEx Office Holiday gift pack today. The gift pack includes the following items:
- 20 stylish FedEx Office holiday cards
- Cute plush holiday ornament
- A compact FedEx Office supply case, which includes sticky notes, paper clips and a ruler
- FedEx Office pen
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. Leave a comment with your email and let us know how you entered! There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest:
- Leave your email on the contest entry form.
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying you love the FedEx Office Holiday Gift Pack giveaway.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win @FedExDelivers Holiday Gift Pack giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com (@verasweeney). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Fan FedEx on Facebook and leave this link on their wall saying you are entering the FedEx Office Holiday Gift Pack giveaway on ladyandtheblog.com.
- Leave a comment at FedEx’s YouTube Channel saying you are entering the Holiday Gift Pack giveaway on ladyandtheblog.com.
- Leave a comment on the FedEx Out Of Office Blog saying you are entering the Holiday Gift Pack giveaway on ladyandtheblog.com.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link).
- Follow Lady and the Blog on NetworkedBlogs.com
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Comment on other Lady and the Blog posts and reference this contest. Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- Sign up for LAB’s newsletter. Are you already subscribed? Leave a comment letting me know.
Contest ends Midnight, Eastern Time, 12/12/11
Winner(s) will be selected at random.
FedEx Office provided a holiday gift packet to LAB and the winner of the giveaway. I am solely responsible for selecting the winners for the giveaway (not FedEx Office). Also, the ideas in this blog post are entirely mine and I have not received ideas or advice from FedEx Office.
Leave a Reply
BIC Wants To Know What Your Kids Would Do If They Were Principal For A Day (contest) #BICFightForYourWrite
August 12, 2016
YouTube Red Now Available On YouTube Kids #YouTubeParentPanel : No Commercials, Offline Programming And More (PLUS CONTEST – 5 WINNERS)
August 03, 2016