Daily Diary: A Recap Of My Meeting With A Medium
What an experience!! I ended up going in with my friend – and truth be told – the majority of the reading was about her and her family. I wish we did things separately because I think I got about 20 minutes worth of a reading yesterday. But, you know what? She had more serious questions that needed answers. I was just looking for a fun time.
We did end up talking about past lives but the Vanderbilt’s never came up. LOL! She just said that my friend and I have been together for a long time. And at one point, we both came back as men. This is funny because I have a friend who always tells me that I act more like a guy than a girl. 🙂
She hit the nail on the head a billion times with my friend and her situation. I’m talking – STRAIGHT UP SPECIFIC. At one point, I yelled out “SHUT UP!” because I couldn’t believe how accurate she was. This medium / psychic spoke about my friend’s marriage, husband, kids, relationship with her mother, sister. I mean it was cr-azy. My mouth was wide open.
On my end, it was pretty short. But I did get a few great acknowledgments.
- My partner Audrey and I spoke last week about incorporating something into our business. I think we had the discussion on Friday. The psychic said, “I’m not really saying this right, but whatever you are doing – you have to start doing it with 3d. Like on the Internet but 3d. I don’t really know what this is that I’m looking at.” I said… Live Streaming? And she said, “YES! That’s it! And you have to do this with Twitter.”
Now – let me break this down. She had no idea what she was talking about. She only knew my first name – not even a phone number. There is NO WAY IN HELL she could know about my business and that I do Twitter parties etc. She also didn’t even really know what Twitter or Live Streaming WAS. Do you understand me? I just about fell off the couch because the day before I was talking about this with my business partner saying it would be a nice add on for our clients.
- As soon as I sat down, she told me I was psychic. I’ve gone to 4 psychics including her and each and every one of them has said the same thing to me. She told me that I’m sensitive to this whole thing and I’m blocking it but why? I said because I’m afraid of it all quite frankly and I don’t think I would ever want to have this in my life because of a fear that something negative might come through. She said…. “Something already has and it’s attached to you. Let me ask you something? Are you plagued with migraines, anxiety and digestive issues?”
Um…. what? That’s pretty much my life right? I lost my breath. I told her that it’s only getting worse (the migraines) and that I’m on daily meds now to control them. She said it was this negative energy that’s attached to me and that I should take sea salt baths as often as I remember. This would clear all of that up. She didn’t mention migraines to my friend and you better believe I didn’t say a damn thing to her about my physical condition. SO, that was a shocker.
- Then I asked about my grandfather. She said that he never left my mother’s house. He sits with my grandmother every day and tries so hard to have her see him. But she’s a simple woman and will never realize the signs are coming from him. This is very true. My grandmother is very simple. She has a 3rd grade education and lives a very easy life. Then the psychic said, “What’s up with the window? Why is she always staring out this window?”
Now this is funny because my grandmother has a huge bay window and she literally stares out of it all day long. We lived off a busy street so there is a lot of action. I told the psychic that. She then said, “He stands right in front of her all day long – hoping that she will see him.” I lost it. I started crying because that is just so unbelievably sweet and loving. And then she said, “And what is this crazy dog that is with him? This dog is insane – running and jumping.” I started to laugh because my first dog was a NUTTTTTTTTTTTTT. I mean totally wild and crazy. My friends would always make fun of her. So, it was nice to hear they were hanging out. 😉
- Professionally – she said 2012 and 2013 are going to be insanely good for me. She also said I would retire young (hey now) and eventually would write a book in my late 40s / early 50s. I have it in my head to write a book. I know this is something that I have to do in this lifetime and she told me I would be very successful at it. But it won’t happen until much later. I believe it.
- Apparently, we are going to move in 3 years but stay within the town. I’m excited about this!! 🙂
- She also said that Natalie and I have a very special bond and that – no matter what – she will never leave my side. Even when she has children – she will always stay with me. This is something that Natalie tells me on a REGULAR basis. She begs me to let her and her family live with me when we get older. I always tell her – she can stay as long as she wants. They psychic was adamant that our bond is beyond the normal daughter-mother and that at one point, she believes the roles were reversed. She said we’ve been together for many, many lives. Something I was thankful to hear.
- She also said my daughter needs to become a dancer and that I need to start doing more playdates with my son. INSANE – because it’s true. We really don’t do a lot of playdates for him! It was nuts. She said he needs to be more than Natalie’s little brother. OMG.
Now – this is the last thing I can remember and this is the one that resonated with me the most. Let me give you a little back story –
- My grandmother Rose recently died. She was so playful with me and my cousins growing up. Despite her age, she was so full of life. It was always fun going to her house as a child.
- My daughter recently got an American Girl doll and named her Rose, but then started to nickname her Rosie.
- My grandmother was nicknamed Rosie.
- When Natalie named her doll Rose, I asked her how she came up with the name? Does she have any friends named Rose? No. Does she watch TV and a character is named Rose? No. I KNEW it was my grandmother. I told Bill that day – My grandmother is here and planted the name in Natalie. He sort of believed me.
The psychic said that Rose on my side of the family (because I was in the room with Jen) is at my house every single day playing with my children. She loves to play with the kids and they are aware of her – especially your daughter. I said, “That’s funny because she has a doll and she named it Rose” The psychic said, “It’s because of your grandmother – but you knew that already.”
Because I DID know it. I mean – ROSE / ROSIE. That is not a common name anymore and it was just too close to the death of my grandmother. I don’t know – I really did feel there was a connection there and hearing her say that made me feel that my children were safe and loved in my house and it really was a wonderful feeling.
There’s was more, but I’m crying again over this doll – so I think this is where I’m going to stop. But I just want to say that it was a wonderful experience and I am very happy we went. My friend got MAJOR CLOSURE on her personal issues (which I will not write about) – but if I told you about her reading you would lose your mind. She really blew us away with my friend. It was borderline shocking that it was happening.
This woman travels all around the country doing this. The woman’s name is Deana Marie. This is the website for information.
Leave a Reply
September 26, 2016
September 22, 2016