48 Hour Contest: CVS/pharmacy Beauty Pack (John Frieda, Nuance Salma Hayek, CoverGirl, Chi Air)
Maybe I was sidetracked by the gorgeous green, but I couldn’t take my eyes off of Nina Dobrev from Vampire Diaries. Celebrity makeup artist and CVS/pharmacy Beauty Board member Mickey Williams shared the following tips on how to re-create them at home using products found at your local CVS/pharmacy. Get Nina’s knockout look with these easy steps and products:
- Maximize shine in the shower by using gloss-boosting products, like the John Frieda Brilliant collection. Start with shampoo and conditioner and follow with a touch of the glaze.
- Nina’s hair is naturally wavy, so to get sleek strands, separate hair into four sections. Leave the bottom portion down and flatiron hair in one inch sections with a tourmaline iron like the Chi Air.
- Nina’s super black lashes and brown-lined eyes were accentuated by understated peachy-nude lips and cheeks, allowing her naturally-perfect skin to shine through. Draw a dark brown line with Nuance Salma Hayek Lasting Wear Gel Eyeliner (Brown) along eye shape and curve with the eye, thickening the line toward the outer corners of eyes. Curl lashes and follow up with two to three coats of mega black mascara, like CoverGirl’s Lash Exact Mascara (Very Black).
One (1) lucky LAB reader will receive the following:
- Shampoo, conditioner and glaze from the John Frieda Brilliant collection
- A Chi Air flatiron
- Nuance Salma Hayek Lasting Wear Gel Eyeliner in Brown
- CoverGirl’s Lash Exact Mascara in Very Black
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. Leave a comment with your email and let us know how you entered! There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest:
- Leave your email on the contest entry form.
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying you love the CVS/pharmacy Beauty Pack (John Frieda, Nuance Salma Hayek, CoverGirl, Chi Air) giveaway.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win @CVS_Extra (Frieda, Nuance, CoverGirl, Chi Air) giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com (@verasweeney). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Fan CVS/pharmacy on Facebook and leave this link on their wall saying you are entering the CVS/pharmacy Beauty Pack (John Frieda, Nuance Salma Hayek, CoverGirl, Chi Air) giveaway on ladyandtheblog.com.
- Leave a comment at CVS/pharmacy’s YouTube Channel saying you are entering the CVS/pharmacy Beauty Pack (John Frieda, Nuance Salma Hayek, CoverGirl, Chi Air) giveaway on ladyandtheblog.com.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link).
- Follow Lady and the Blog on NetworkedBlogs.com
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Comment on other Lady and the Blog posts and reference this contest. Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- Sign up for LAB’s newsletter. Are you already subscribed? Leave a comment letting me know.
Contest ends Midnight, Eastern Time, 1/18/11
Winner(s) will be selected at random.