- Adheres to stainless steel, dry wall, and other nonporous surfaces
- Leaves no residue when removed
- Reuse it again and again with dry erase markers
- Available in a variety of shapes and sizes, in solid white, or with a red or blue border
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Sticks to almost any container surface
- Remove cleanly after one dishwasher cycle
- Available in various sizes and colors
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest. Please leave a comment for each entry, and include your email in each comment as well:
- Leave your email on the contest entry form.Loading…
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying you entered the Martha Stewart Home Office Meal Planning giveaway.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win the @Staples Martha Stewart Home Office giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com (@verasweeney). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Fan Staples on Facebook and leave this link on their wall saying you are entering the Martha Stewart Home Office Meal Planning giveaway on ladyandtheblog.com.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win the @MarthaStewart Home Office giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com (@verasweeney). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Fan Martha Stewart Living on Facebook and leave this link on their wall saying you are entering the Martha Stewart Home Office Meal Planning giveaway on ladyandtheblog.com.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link).
- Follow Lady and the Blog on NetworkedBlogs.com
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Comment on other Lady and the Blog posts and reference this contest. Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- Sign up for LAB’s newsletter. Are you already subscribed? Leave a comment letting me know.
Contest ends Midnight, Eastern Time, 2/13/12
Winner(s) will be selected at random.