48 HOUR CONTEST: Teflon® Platinum 12” Skillet
The Teflon® Platinum 12” skillet has to be one of the best of the Teflon® coated cookware products. It’s is made for Maximum Performance, Extra Long Life, Easy Cook and Clean, Excellent Durability and for quality-oriented, avid cooks.
The use of cookware with Teflon® nonstick coating eliminates the need for butter and oil (fats) to reduce blood cholesterol and lower the risk of coronary artery disease. The use of nonstick cookware is recommended by the American Heart Association and the National Stroke Association as part of a heart-healthy diet because it allows for cooking with little or no fats. And as a bonus, nonstick cookware means easier cleanup and less time doing the dishes!
Here a some of the great features of the Farberware Restaurant Pro 12-Inch Open Skillet:
- Durable Teflon Platinum nonstick interior for added scratch resistance, easy cleanup and quick food release
- NSF Certified, guaranteeing the highest construction and performance standards
- Restaurant-styled cookware for fast, even heating
- Nonslip silicone handle Oven safe to 400°F
One (1) lucky Lady and the Blog reader will receive a skillet of their own!
- Leave your email on the contest entry form.
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying you entered the Teflon® Platinum 12” Skillet giveaway.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win the @TeflonBrand Platinum 12” Skillet giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com (@verasweeney). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Fan Teflon on Facebook and leave this link on their wall saying you are entering the Platinum 12” Skillet giveaway on ladyandtheblog.com.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link).
- Follow Lady and the Blog on NetworkedBlogs.com
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Comment on other Lady and the Blog posts and reference this contest. Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- Sign up for LAB’s newsletter. Are you already subscribed? Leave a comment letting me know.
Contest ends Midnight, Eastern Time, 3/5/12
Winner(s) will be selected at random.