ENTER TO WIN: Pantene’s Year Supply Of “Back by Popular Demand” Products #backbypopulardemand
This month, Pantene is bringing back several products that were previously discontinued in response an outpouring of loyal fan requests via the Pantene Facebook page (as you know from Vera’s mom’s video J). To celebrate the “Back by Popular Demand” campaign, Pantene is bringing back another beloved commodity – known for big stars and, most importantly, big hair – oh yes, it’s 1980’s movies. Pantene loves the ‘80’s – you may even remember Pantene’s iconic ‘80’s commercial with the famous tagline, “Don’t Hate Me Because I’m Beautiful.”
They brought in Funny or Die to create a spoof of the most beloved 80’s films of all time. The video spotlights two modern day hipster chicks who are taken back in time where they are plunged into a world of teen angst and hairspray. The two girls are taken through a movie montage of iconic 80’s films including: Pretty in Pink, Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club, Weird Science, with the smallest references to cult classics like Can’t Buy Me Love and Working Girl. It ends with the girls back on their couch in present day, but with the most important piece of their 80’s nostalgia still with them – the big hair.
One lucky Lady and the Blog reader will receive a year’s supply of one of the products Pantene just brought back – Silver Expressions, Ice Shine or Anti Dandruff. You will decide!
- Leave your email on the contest entry form.
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying you entered Pantene’s Year Supply Of “Back by Popular Demand” Products giveaway.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win the @Pantene #backbypopulardemand giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com (@verasweeney). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Fan Pantene on Facebook.
- Leave a comment on this post listing your most rad 80s movie or song!
- Leave a comment on the Funny or Die Pantene video post saying you are entering the Pantene Year Supply Of “Back by Popular Demand” Products giveaway on ladyandtheblog.com.
- “Like” the Funny or Die Pantene video right in this post.
- Tweet the Funny or Die Pantene video post.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link).
- Follow Lady and the Blog on NetworkedBlogs.com
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Comment on other Lady and the Blog posts and reference this contest. Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- Sign up for LAB’s newsletter. Are you already subscribed? Leave a comment letting me know.
Contest ends Midnight, Eastern Time, 3/27/12
Winner(s) will be selected at random.
Leave a Reply
It’s National Dog Week! 20 Ways To Celebrate #FriendsofBeneful (Plus Enter To Win 1 Year Supply Of Beneful)
September 19, 2016
September 12, 2016