Bath And Body Works Launches Fine Fragrance Mist Collection
One company that I will never get bored of is Bath and Body Works. My friend Barbara basically keeps them employed and every single time I visit her house, I am reminded of how much I love their scents!
Well, I have great news for fans of the brand, Bath & Body Works has launched a new Fine Fragrance Mist collection. The following aromas are available:
- Sweet Pea: a fruity floral scent that evokes the intoxicating, floral-infused breezes of the Mediterranean.
- Moonlight Path: an opulent floral bouquet that captures the essence of moonlit strolls in lush gardens.
- Paris Amour: a dreamy blend of French tulips, apple blossoms and sparkling pink champagne, inspired by a romantic stroll through the streets of Paris.
- Twilight Woods: a hypnotic fragrance inspired by a romantic walk in enchanted woods.
- Japanese Cherry Blossom: a seductive and mysterious floral scent inspired by the exotic gardens of Japan.
It took me a good 20 minutes to find these pictures, but (after I cried a bit) I realized it was well worth the effort. My little girl is all grown up! 🙁
Click here to learn more about the Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist collection.
Leave a Reply
September 27, 2016
September 21, 2016
September 17, 2016