I spent an afternoon at the Hilton Sandestin spa a few weeks ago and had a great conversation with the aesthetician. I learned a few tips and tricks and one of them was the importance of the sulfur mask for adults with acne prone skin.
I’ve personally tried out a few and wanted to point out two that I am particularly fond of.
Mario Badescu Drying Mask (2.0 oz) – $18 (I bought mine at Nordstrom)
Olay Professional Pro-x Clear Intensive Refining Sulfur Mask – $10 (can be found at any drugstore)
You don’t have to spend a ton of money on these products. They are each really effective and under $20 which is amazing. And remember – you don’t need to use a lot each time you apply.
Here’s a few more tips to help you get the most out of your sulfur mask:
- Wash your face first and dry before applying
- Use a thin layer and cover your entire face – but be sure to avoid the eye region
- Leave it on for about 20 minutes
- Rinse off with water (no soap)
- Use no more than 3 times a week
Have you tried a sulfur mask before? I really love them.