Ok folks – If you’re like me, you live in a town filled with adorable children wearing monogrammed clothing. I mean, everywhere I turn I see mini tunics with three initials, big bows and pigtails. It’s adorable, but pricey!
I have friends that spend anywhere from $40 to $80 a POP getting customized clothing for their kids. I’ve never jumped on the wagon because I just can’t afford to spend that kind of money on something my children will grow out of in a year.
Well, I found a great workaround! An amazing new embroidery-only machine from Brother™ ̶ the PE-500! Not only is it easy to use, but it’s also priced just right with a price tag of under $300!
Here are some of the fab features:
- 4”x4” Embroidery Area
- Automatic Needle Threader that allows for easy threading (thank you!!)
- Easy-to-Use Backlit LCD Touch-Screen Display
- 70 built-in designs including floral and applique designs
- 120 built-in frame patterns
- 5 built-in font styles
- Computer connectivity: Import designs from your computer via USB cable. You can even purchase thousands of downloadable embroidery designs on www.ibroidery.com and upload them to your machine this way. I love this because it’s embroidery for the modern mom. SO FUN!
I have a few projects that I am hoping to get through this weekend – including some customized hand towels for my mother. Mother’s Day is right around the corner – LITERALLY.
*Brother has provided this machine to me, but the statements and opinions expressed here are my own.