Irresistibly delicious, soft and fluffy, with just the right amount of sweetness, King’s Hawaiian is the only authentic Hawaiian sweet bread. It is made with Aloha Spirit from an original family recipe, with an uncompromising commitment to quality.
King’s Hawaiian Rolls in Original Hawaiian Sweet, Savory Butter or Honey Wheat are great for sliders or bite-sized sandwiches. Try King’s Hawaiian Sandwich Buns and Mini Sub Rolls to transform an ordinary sandwich into a taste sensation. Authentic Original Hawaiian Sweet Round Bread makes the perfect bread bowl for your favorite dip – or enjoy it the way Hawaiians do, by ripping off a chunk and sharing it with your ohana of family and friends.
You can find King’s Hawaiian bread in the deli/bakery section of your grocery store. Look for the distinctive orange packaging. For more information and family favorite recipes, join the King’s Hawaiian ohana online at KingsHawaiian.com.
One (1) lucky Lady and the Blog reader will receive all of the following!
· $50 grocery gift card
· King’s Hawaiian product, one of each
o Original Hawaiian Sweet Round Bread
o 12-pack Rolls
o Mini Sub Rolls
o Sandwich Buns
· One serving platter with four matching plates
· King’s Hawaiian apron
· King’s Hawaiian coupons
· King’s Hawaiian recipe booklet
- Leave your email on the contest entry form.
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying you entered the $50 grocery card and King’s Hawaiian Aloha Spirit Prize Pack giveaway.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win @KingsHawaiian $50 grocery & Aloha Spirit Pack giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com (@verasweeney). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Like King’s Hawaiian on Facebook and leave a comment saying you entered the $50 grocery card and Aloha Spirit Prize Pack giveaway on ladyandtheblog.com.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link).
- Follow Lady and the Blog on NetworkedBlogs.com
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Comment on other Lady and the Blog posts and reference this contest. Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- Sign up for LAB’s newsletter. Are you already subscribed? Leave a comment letting me know.
Contest ends Midnight, Eastern Time, 5/21/12
Winner(s) will be selected at random.