As you may know, this spring, Simply introduced a new addition called Simply Cranberry Cocktail. Like all Simply product’s, Simply Cranberry Cocktail is built on the foundation that the first step of anything being truly wonderful is a great foundation.
Since Simply juices is almost synonymous with great taste, it made me think about how we bring great taste into other aspects of life! Great taste means starting with something authentic and letting its true expression come through – whether that’s in food, style, or merely a way of being. So, in honor of empowering great taste to shine; we want to sponsor a conversation with your readers: How do you let your great taste shine?
Here are some basic, though great ideas:
· Home – Your space is your sanctuary: decorate your home in colors that make you happy, with photos that inspire you and with designs that make you smile. If earthy tones are your thing, don’t paint the wall bright red just to prove you can be different. For your basis, go with what speaks to you and play with accessories that push your boundaries.
· Hosting – When hosting a dinner party, stock up on the basics (unscented tea light candles to light the room) and swap out accents to complement the seasonality of the party.
· A Well-Stocked Bar – It’s important. But instead of stocking up on flavored syrups and drink mixers, try mixing with a not-from-concentrate juice drink likeSimply Cranberry Cocktail. Skip the spirit for a celebratory beverage for any age.
· Cooking –The higher the quality of your ingredients, the less you have to dress them up to be delicious. Sometimes less is truly more.
Because great taste is better when shared with others, One (1) lucky Lady and the Blog reader will receive a Get Together & Enjoy Great Taste Prize Pack valued at $150!
- (2) Coupons redeemable for a 59 fl. oz. carafe of Simply Cranberry Cocktail
- (1) Coupon redeemable for a 13.5 fl. oz. carafe of Simply Cranberry Cocktail
- (1) Customizable Slate + Wood Serving Board from West Elm
- (6) Silver glass votive holders with unscented tea light candles from West Elm
- (1) One-year print subscription to Bon Appetit plus current issue
- (1) $25 Gift card to Stonewall Kitchen
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest. Please leave a comment for each entry, and include your email in each comment as well:
- Leave your email on the contest entry form.
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying you entered the Simply Cranberry Cocktail $150 Great Taste Prize Pack giveaway.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win Simply Cranberry Great Taste Prize Pack #SimplyCran giveaway ladyandtheblog.com (@verasweeney). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Fan Simply on Facebook and leave this link on their wall saying you are entering the Simply Cranberry Cocktail $150 Great Taste Prize Pack giveaway on ladyandtheblog.com.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link).
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Comment on other Lady and the Blog posts and reference this contest. Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contactyou.
- Sign up for LAB’s newsletter. Are you already subscribed? Leave a comment letting me know.
Contest ends Midnight, Eastern Time, 5/28/12
The prize was provided by Simply Orange Juice Company, but Simply Orange Juice Company is not a sponsor, administrator, or involved in any other way with this giveaway. All opinions expressed in the post are my own and not those of Simply Orange Juice Company.
Entrants must be 18 or older and located in the US only. Winner to be chosen at random.