I told you I would do more of these lists! See, I’m putting in the effort as promised. Instead of beauty… I thought today I’d focus on relationships. I know many women out there would appreciate this list. Maybe even a few men. 😉
10 Ways To Ruin A Marriage
- Don’t communicate. Bottle up your feelings and deflect the issue until it’s stifling.
- Never compliment and just assume that your spouse “knows” how you feel about their looks / humor / humanity.
- Stop being spontaneous. Fall into a routine and happily walk that course without offering up any surprises.
- Stop dating. Once the ring gets on that finger, avoid putting in any effort to ensure your spouse continues to love you.
- Never do anything before receiving a multitude reminders from your spouse. They love taking on a parental role, right? It’s not like they have their own things to get done. Wait for the reminders – all 100 of them before actually doing anything.
- Ignore your spouse’s needs… despite being told about them (over and over and over again).
- Pretend that your relationship is in your full control. Continue to believe what you say goes and that it won’t have any consequence of emotion.
- Never show your spouse that you really want them – really, really want them.
- Ignore major issues. They will go away on their own, right?
- Never change.
Have any you want to share?