FlexJobs is the award winning, leading job service site for finding a flexible job. FlexJobs lists only telecommuting, part-time, contract and other flexible positions — great for parents and a great fit for Lady & the Blog. Our staff researches each position to ensure it’s not a scam or ad. Positions are entry-level through executive, in 50+ career fields, from small to large companies (IBM, Cisco, Citi, etc.). These are perfect for moms, dads, caregivers, military spouses and anyone who wants a job that fits their lifestyle!
When you become a member, you get new listings daily for work from home positions, part-time hours, contract jobs and more from entry level to executive in 50+ professional fields from accounting to marketing to medical and everything in between! Each job is researched and reviewed by FlexJobs’ staff to avoid any scams, ads or too good to be true offers. On top of this, you also get resume tips, skills testing, exclusive member discounts, daily job finding tips and more!
Discover a new, better kind of job search experience. A job service that values integrity, innovation, and the importance of providing a great experience! Find your flexible job today!
One (1) lucky Lady and the Blog reader will receive a one-year membership ($49.95 value)!
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest. Please leave a comment for each entry, and include your email in each comment as well:
- Leave your email on the contest entry form.
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying you entered the FlexJobs.com One Year Membership giveaway.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win @FlexJobs One Year Membership giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com (@verasweeney). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Fan FlexJobs on Facebook and leave this link on their wall saying you are entering the One Year Membership giveaway on ladyandtheblog.com.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link).
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Comment on other Lady and the Blog posts and reference this contest. Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contactyou.
- Sign up for LAB’s newsletter. Are you already subscribed? Leave a comment letting me know.
Contest ends Midnight, Eastern Time, 6/4/12
Winner(s) will be selected at random.