When it comes to shopping for food, most of us have a good idea of what we like to eat. But finding the right skin care regimen isn’t that easy. A good skin care routine is vital to helping hydrate your skin and maintain soft skin. So if your skin regimen is in need of a boost, Eucerin’s Skin First Dermatologists Members Dr. Ingleton and Dr. Sarnoff have shared their best skin secrets to help guide you on your summer mission to healthy looking, fresh, and radiant skin.
Dr. Ingleton’s daily skin care regimen consists of:
1. Cleanse with soap-free cleanser
2. Apply a cream to protect your skin from environmental damage
3. Apply an eye cream that hydrates and fades darkness
4. Finish with an oil-free SPF moisturizer
1. Cleanse with soap-free cleanser to remove make-up and dirt
2. Apply an eye cream
3. Finish with a serum that hydrates
Dr. Sarnoff’s secrets to healthy skin:
1. Every morning and evening wash your face with a mild cleanser and avoid bar soap
2. Use eye makeup that is washable
3. The best time to apply moisturizer is to put on immediately after you shower when the skin is damp.
***We want to help you protect their skin and keep it looking healthy – so Eucerin is offering them FREE samples of Eucerin’s Daily Replenishing Lotion on their Facebook page. All you have to do is Like the Facebook Page and click on the app that says “Unlock Free Samples.***
Be sure to visit the Skindicator App for a personalized skin care regimen recommendation from Eucerin’s Skin First Dermatologists.
One lucky Lady and the Blog reader will receive a “Go for Skin Health Gold” kit on behalf of Eucerin. This package includes:
- $100 Visa Gift Card
- Summer Tote to carry your sun protective gear and your Daily Replenishing Moisturizing Lotion
- Eucerin Daily Replenishing Moisturizing Lotion (13.5 oz) – This light, everyday formula with nourishing sunflower oil absorbs quickly and provides 24 hour moisturization for healthier-looking, softer skin. It keeps skin moisturized all day with a lotion specifically formulated to replenish the skin’s natural moisture barrier.
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest. Please leave a comment for each entry, and include your email in each comment as well:
- Eucerin Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/
- Eucerin Twitter: @EucerinUS
- Eucerin You Tube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/