Daily Diary: 10 Things I Have To Keep Reminding Myself
I love writing these top 10 posts. They act as a great reminder to straighten up and get back on the right path. This week’s list is about things I easily forget. It’s so easy to get caught up in the nonsense, right? What’s important is usually taken for granted.
Here’s my reset.
10 Things I Have To Keep Reminding Myself:
1. Life is a marathon – not a sprint.
2. And while I’m running… I need to remember to look around and enjoy the scenery.
3. Health is the most important thing – never take it for granted.
4. My children are growing faster than I’d like. Embrace each meltdown because there are only so many left.
5. And nothing matters but their happiness.
6. We’re only here once. So, remember to dance in the rain.
7. Everyone else can keep their drama. I don’t have time or energy to dedicate towards it.
8. Friends are a gift. Real friends are a blessing.
9. Find the simple pleasures in life. They are more important than anything that is store bought.
10. Live a healthy life. Our bodies need us. Our children’s’ bodies do too.
Do you have any that you’d like to add? Would love to hear your thoughts!
Leave a Reply
September 22, 2016
September 19, 2016
September 16, 2016