Diet Pepsi At Getting Gorgeous (VIDEO) + Behind The Scenes Footage With Sophia Vergara
Now that August is behind me and I am FINALLY settled into my home and grounded, I’ve started to do the recaps for Getting Gorgeous 2012. It was our best one yet! We had such a great time with all of our friends and fellow bloggers and the brands really offered up some amazing experiences.
First up we have Diet Pepsi! Check out this fun video Audrey and I made next to their booth. It will give you a sneak peek into what our events feel like AND it allowed us to talk about how much we love the soda brand. I told them on the video that when I was younger I took the “Pepsi Challenge” and I remember picking Pepsi. I was about 12 years old and I thought it was the coolest thing ever!! It didn’t make the cut – but it was an experience I will never forget. 🙂
As you know, Sophia Vergara has aligned herself with Diet Pepsi. How can you resist her commercials? She is downright adorable… while being utterly sexy at the same time? Um, how does she do that?! UGH. Anyway – she’s promoting this “Diet Pepsi Fun Report” and there were some really cool facts I wanted to share:
Highlights from the Diet Pepsi Report:
- Women in the West edge out the rest when it comes to fun. Thirty-seven percent of women in the West say they have just enough fun each day, compared to 34 percent of those in the Northeast, 29 percent in the Midwest and 28 percent in the South.
- Women in the Northeast and Midwest crave even more fun than most. Seventy-six of women in the Northeast and 76 percent of women in the Midwest crave fun, while 70 percent of those in the West and 68 percent of those in the South crave fun.
- Women in the South are more likely to instigate fun. Fifteen percent of women in the South say that when it comes to fun, they are instigators, compared to 12 percent of those in the West that say they are instigators and 9 percent each in the Northeast and Midwest.
- Fun or Fiction? If you’re reading a social media post from a woman who lives in the Northeast, it’s hard to know if she’s really having fun, since 33 percent report sharing fictionalized fun. Having fun with a co-worker? Don’t count on it. Sixty-five percent of women reported that they pretend to have fun at a work event or activity.
- Want fun? Add flair. When women are looking to dial up the fun they most often turn to jewelry (45 percent), followed by great shoes (27 percent) and bright lipstick or gloss (18 percent).
When asked why she chose to work with Diet Pepsi, Sophia said:
“No one should have to work so hard to add more fun into their lives,” said Sofia Vergara. “That’s why I’m happy to help Diet Pepsi bubble up the fun for women everywhere.”