ENTER TO WIN: $100 Visa Card and Prize Pack From Eucerin
Why You Should Have A Skin Care Routine?
September 1st marks the start of Skin Care Awareness Month! Taking care of your skin, the body’s largest organ, with a daily routine is extremely important to your overall health.
Skin serves as a protective barrier for your insides, regulates temperature and acts as a filter. Neglecting your skin will make it more difficult to repair the skin. Unhealthy skin costs Americans over $40 Billion a year. Be sure to visit the Skindicator App for a personalized skin care regimen recommendation from Eucerin’s Skin First Dermatologists.
Healthy skin is better able to fight signs of aging, heals much faster and defends against potential disease.
Therefore, a daily skin care routine is essential. Eucerin would like to share with you some skin care basics to help you achieve glowing beautiful skin.
- Tip #1 – Cleanse Gently
- If you’ve ever felt like your skin is a little too tight, it may be a sign that you have not cleansed properly. Whether your skin is dry, oily, or somewhere in between, dermatologists recommend using a mild, non-irritating cleanser rather than a harsh soap. Otherwise, you run the risk of striping your skin’s natural oils, which can lead to overly tight-feeling skin.
- Tip #2 – Moisturize Properly
- Moisturizers bind water to the skin so that it doesn’t evaporate as quickly. The right moisturizer can also help bring the right pH balance to your skin and enhance its natural defenses. A product like Eucerin Daily Replenishing Moisturizing Lotion (13.5 oz) provides 24 hour moisturization for healthier-looking, softer skin and is specifically formulated to replenish the skin’s natural moisture barrier.
- Tip #3 – Take Time to Relax
- If you’re under a great deal of stress, chances are your skin is too. Stressed-out skin can eventually become thin and less able to regenerate itself. You can help prevent this by taking take time to focus and center yourself every day. This can aid not just your mental health, but the health of your skin and body as well.
- Tip #4 – Feed Your Skin Right
- Finally, the old adage “you are what you eat” is never truer than it is with your skin. For instance, foods with high antioxidant levels, like blackberries, blueberries, strawberries and plums, can help neutralize free radicals that can damage collagen and elastin, the proteins that help maintain skin’s elasticity and tone.
One (1) lucky Lady and the Blog reader will receive the following prize pack on behalf of Eucerin:
- $100 Visa Gift Card
- Cosmetic Bag – to ensure your always carrying your skin care supplies
- Eucerin Daily Replenishing Moisturizing Lotion (13.5 oz) – This light, everyday formula with nourishing sunflower oil absorbs quickly and provides 24 hour moisturization for healthier-looking, softer skin. It keeps skin moisturized all day with a lotion specifically formulated to replenish the skin’s natural moisture barrier.
Additionally, we want to help you protect their skin and keep it looking healthy – so we’re offering a FREE sample of their Daily Replenishing on Facebook! To receive a sample, click the following here, “like” the Eucerin Facebook Page and follow the instructions.
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest. Please leave a comment for each entry, and include your email in each comment as well:
Leave a Reply
It’s National Dog Week! 20 Ways To Celebrate #FriendsofBeneful (Plus Enter To Win 1 Year Supply Of Beneful)
September 19, 2016
September 12, 2016