Emmy Stars Love Foster Grant Sunglasses: Here’s A Few Of My Favorites
This past weekend, some of the biggest names in television were in L.A. for the 2012 Primetime Emmy Awards Ceremony, and Foster Grant, the iconic Hollywood sunglasses brand, was at the GBK Emmy Luxury Gift Lounge where celebs were spotted trying on the latest trends. Top celebrity favorites were the retro wayfarers and aviators. FUN!
For every pair gifted to a celebrity, one pair was donated to charity, which is always nice to hear!
A few celebrities that stopped by the lounge included:
No surprise, Bruno Tonioli the judge of ABC’s nominated show Dancing with the Stars was dipping and dancing with attendees in front of the Foster Grant table. He wanted a pair of shades that made him look “mysterious” – possibly to go incognito when DWTS Chelsie Hightower, Tony Dovolani, Karina Smirnoff stopped by later?
· Anthony Anderson of NBC’s new sitcom Guys with Kids picked up a pair of white plastic aviators, calling them his “Cee-Lo shades.”
· Actress and philanthropist AnnaLynne McCord of 90210 stopped by the Foster Grant table with activist Somaly May, a Cambodian survivor of sex slavery who has saved thousands of women and children from exploitation and abuse in Southeast Asia’s sex trade.
· Krista Allen of L.A. Complex flashed a little leopard print bra in front of the Foster Grant table! The sassy celebrity took home a pair of oversized, gold aviators.
· Wayferers were the top choice for Hollywood’s leading pint-sized actors! Adorable stars Mackenzie Aladjem (Nurse Jackie), Maggie Elizabeth Jones (We Bought a Zoo, Ben and Kate), Max Jones (The Neighbors, The Amazing Spider Man) and Rico Rodriguez (Modern Family) each took a pair of wayfarers home with them.
· Tony Hale from the nominated comedy Veep and who pays Buster from Arrested Development hinted that his girlfriend Liza Minnelli may be back on the show that’s filming now. He took home a pair of retro shades that he jokingly said took “years” off his age.
· Carly Chalkin of Suburgatory and Eden Sher of The Middle bumped into each other in front of the Foster Grant table. Carly, exclaimed, “hey, I’m after you on ABC,” and both girls chatted about their sitcoms.
· While Glee star Vanessa Lengies flipped back and forth between cat eyes and wayfarer looks, Glee star Dot-Marie Jones knew the look she wanted immediately, and picked out a pair of mirrored silver aviators.
· Lisa VanderPump of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills stopped by the Foster Grant table with her colleague from her new show Sur launching on Bravo.
Leave a Reply
September 21, 2016
September 17, 2016
September 15, 2016