LOL! I had to throw in the Jessica Alba reference because that celebrity mom has been pushing around the Double Helix for quite some time now. This product isn’t even ON THE MARKET YET. Oh to be a Hollywood A-Lister…
It’s been several years since I’ve had a newborn. I’ve been working hard and doing a ton of research trying to figure out what I want to use this third (and last) time around. The Orbit Baby was – by far – the best option on the market. I am GIDDY with excitement and cannot WAIT to push my little bundle of joy around in Ruby Red.
Here’s a look at the Orbit Baby Travel System. I will do a full review of the stroller when I get it. Jessica has the double – so her specs are a bit different. We can talk about those instead.
Orbit Baby’s double stroller, the Double Helix, features
- Face-to-face: As the only premium double stroller with front-and-back seats, Double Helix™ makes strolling-time sibling-time too
- Live life in 360°: Dual SmartHub® rings rotate to face any situation, and allow your child to pop into the double seat by herself
- 2-in-1: Doubles for all – Helix is the only premium double stroller also available as an upgrade kit, ensuring that current Orbit Baby Stroller G2 owners can double two
- Modular freedom: With two SmartHub rings and the option to dock four different seats (Infant Car Seat, Stroller Seat, Bassinet, and Toddler Car Seat), Helix has you covered if you have twins, a growing brood, or just want to make sure you can swap out seats as your children grow from infant to toddler.
- Family flexible: Whether you have two kids on the go, or just one kid for the day, the Helix frame flexes to fit your changing family life
- 6-wheel maneuverability: With 6 wheels and 24 QuadShock™ shock absorbers, the Double Helix steers anywhere and goes everywhere
- Safe for your kids, good for our planet: Orbit Baby keeps your family healthy with the world’s first strollers and car seats using fabrics eco-certified safe by Oeko-Tex®
Talk about traveling in style!! For more information on Orbit Baby, click here.
*photos provided by Orbit Baby