Pregnancy Update: Turn For Worse (Yet Again) – Might Get Cerclage On Monday
(my morning alarm clock – finding things to be thankful for)
I really don’t have a lot of energy to put into this post. I’m still sort of in a state of shock. I’ve never been this bad – this early.
Long story short – I’m back to 1.9 even with the progesterone. So, it looks like it’s not really helping. They don’t want to wait until Thursday to see me again. I have to go to back to the office on Monday. If there’s no positive change they are going to admit me to the hospital to get a cerclage.
I was told to come to the appointment with an empty stomach so I can go straight into surgery if need be.
I asked if I am going to be admitted post surgery and she wasn’t sure. I guess it depends on how low I go over the next few days.
No more sitting up and moving around a bit each day. Now I am on full blown bed rest.
If all works out, I will get steroids shot next week for lungs. And then the week after that I believe I am finally viable. So, I’m taking it one week at a time. Praying for 28 weeks.
Leave a Reply
February 12, 2016
February 05, 2016
February 03, 2016