What It Means To Be Good Company With Nate Dern And Embassy Suites #MoreGoodCompany
This holiday season, families will travel to spend time with their loved ones,. More times than not, the trek is long and everyone ends up being under one roof for a few days. Talk about tight quarters! I mean think about it… I have 2 kids (about to have 3). Who in their right mind would want to me on during such a hectic time?
That’s why Embassy Suites is teaming up with improv comedian Nate Dern of the Upright Citizens Brigade for the Embassy Suites More Good Company Campaign, to spread the word that that being good company means staying at a hotel.
I’m sure this is a message many people need to hear! LOL
On November 11, Nate hit the road and has plans to travel across the country from New York City to Denver to visit his parents for Thanksgiving. Along the way, he’ll stop in Washington D.C., Detroit, Chicago and St. Louis to spend an evening with a family in their home and bestow his good guest know-how on them, including the most important “good company” tip of all: staying at a hotel is the key to happy, stress-free holidays.
Looking for more great tips from Nate? Here you go:
- Tip #1: Bring a hostess gift. Don’t dare arrive empty handed!
- Tip #2: Follow your host’s lead. Not everyone texts their way through dinner, so adapt to your surroundings.
- Tip #3: Lend a helping hand. Well don’t just sit there, make yourself useful.
- Tip #4: Opt for a hotel, and eliminate the stress of a full house. Sometimes you just need to take a breather – thank you, spacious two-room suite hotel room.
- Tip #5: Send a hand-written thank you note. It’s as simple as, “Thank you, thank you, thank you.”
Visit Embassy Suites on Facebook page and Twitter for more information – including video content, tips and prizes for people who see Nate on the road. If your spot Nate and his Embassy Suites-branded vehicle and tweet a picture using #MoreGoodCompany, you’ll be entered for a chance to win a free night stay at any Embassy Suites Hotel in the Americas.
Five winners will be selected, one for each of the cities Nate visits. Good luck!