48 HOUR CONTEST: Parental Guidance Movie Pack
The new movie Parental Guidance is about an old school grandfather Artie (Billy Crystal), who is accustomed to calling the shots, meets his match when he and his eager-to-please wife Diane (Bette Midler) agree to babysit their three grandkids when their type-A helicopter parents (Marisa Tomei, Tom Everett Scott) go away for work. But when 21st century problems collide with Artie and Diane’s old school methods of tough rules, lots of love and old-fashioned games, it’s learning to bend – and not holding your ground – that binds a family together. Starring Billy Crystal, Bette Midler, Marisa Tomei and Tom Everett Scott.
Check out the hilarious trailer here:
PARENTAL GUIDANCE IS IN THEATERS ON CHRISTMAS DAY!! Rated PG
- Visit the official website to find out more PLUS create your with family story with Photobucket.
- Follow on Twitter #ParentalGuidance
- Like Parental Guidance on Facebook – May the best generation win!
One (1) lucky Lady and the Blog reader will receive:
- $25 Visa Gift Card for a day at the movies
- Retro cassette iPhone case
- Magnetic photo frame
- Crap at My Parents House book
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest. Please leave a comment for each entry, and include your email in each comment as well:
Prizing valued at $50, courtesy of 20th Century Fox
Leave a Reply
August 25, 2016