Remembering My 28 Favorite Moments Of 2012
2012 was a rough year. I’m not going to lie. But I can’t forget about all of the good it brought me and my family as well.
Despite the bed rest. Despite the health scares. Despite the endless nights filled with worry… we did make some great memories during the last 12 months. Besides — a positive recap is good for the soul, right??
So, I looked through all my posts from 2012 and picked out my favorite moments. I came up with 28. I COULD HAVE forced myself to try to find 2 more… but that wouldn’t be completely authentic. Ready?? Grab a cup of coffee because this post is LONG.
My 28 Favorite Moments Of 2012 (from January to December)
7. Taking the kids to Disney World (5th year in a row) (and also seeing Sea World)
9. Visiting Charleston with Nissan — I am obsessed with trees. This was quite a moment.
11. Doing a Calypso photo shoot with Natalie. This was Natalie’s first experience with professional hair and makeup.
13. Getting my new wedding ring after my last one was stolen (and being able to design it exactly how I wanted)
14. Getting a King Sized Mattress from Serta. Why did I wait so long???
18. The most hilarious trip I have ever taken — Woodloch Pines with friends
20. Getting pregnant with my third child. 😉 (this obviously is the best thing that happened in 2012)
26. When my best friend came down with her family to spend my birthday weekend with us because she knew we couldn’t leave the house.
27. The moment the kids could actually feel the baby kick. They were so very excited!
PHEW! What are some of your favorite moments of 2012???