ENTER TO WIN: $50 Gift Card From Lila Mae
- Raaka Chocolate: Handcrafted in small batches close to home in Brooklyn, these chocolates are to live for and are sure to set the tone for a magical evening.
- Sqirl Jams: In a word, orgasmic! These jams made from fresh, organic fruit are sumptuous and perfect with wine and cheese or to enjoy the morning after.
- Chalk tablet & stand: Handcrafted in Pennsylvania, great price point! Comes with or without a stand. Fun gift for children young and old.
- Fabulous one-of-a-kind neckties made of vintage fabrics made in Maine will keep your husband looking sharp and distinctive to help get or keep him in the corner office.
- This belt made in Portland from recycled bike tires is sturdy and comfortable, great for business casual attire and stretches a bit in anticipation of the occasional indulgence. (under $50)
- Cuff and collar: Make a statement while staying cozy! Made of 100% cashmere in upstate NY, this stunning twist on the traditional mitten and scarf set will accent any piece and keep you warm both indoors and out.
- Vintage milk glass: We love these hard-to-find American made treasures. Break out of the norm with these iconic symbols of early twentieth century American style. Classic, unique gift your girlfriends will no doubt find a use for. (under $50)
- Terrafirma ceramics: Hard to please moms who have everything? Look no further! This ceramic stoneware is made from textiles creating exquisite patterns fabulous for entertaining or display.
- Sweater Toys: One-of-a-kind made in NYC from recycled cashmere, bring home a new friend for your little one to cuddle with (or keep for yourself if in need of some comfort!)
Check out all the latest from Lila Mae online at:
One (1) lucky Lady and the Blog reader will receive a $50 gift card that you can use to buy the perfect giftable for that special someone or to give yourself a treat. And, Lila Mae will also be offering free shipping for all orders over $75 with coupon code XOXO through Valentines’ Day.
Leave a Reply
August 25, 2016