ENTER TO WIN: Nespresso Pixie In Carmine Red and Aeroccino Plus
Who doesn’t LOVE a great new coffee drink? You have to check out the recipe below, from Nespresso!!
Nespresso Cappuccino a la Rose – For Two
A real declaration of love, Dulsão do Brasil falls for the rose, its sweet honey and maple syrup notes blending with the sugary lightness of the flower. A smooth coffee full of promise.
PREPARATION: 5 minutes
- 2 capsules of Dulsao do Brasil
- 2 pieces of white chocolate
- 7 oz. of milk
- 1 oz. of rose-water
- Crystallized rose petals
- Heat your Cappuccino cups
- Add a piece of white chocolate in each cup
- Prepare the capsules of Dulsão do Brasil as an espresso and pour in each cup
- Combine the milk and the rose-water
- Prepare the flavored milk using the steam nozzle of your Nespresso machine or the Aeroccino milk frother
- Pour the frothed milk into the cups and decorate with crystallized rose petals
You can also find additional recipes on our Nespresso Ultimate Coffee Creations site.
This is the perfect machine to create this beauty! We have one ourselves, for over a year now, and my husband swears by it. Wonderful, true cup of espresso. The Aeroccino Plus is also great, making perfect steamed milk, literally, in seconds!
- Weighing approximately 6lbs, the Pixie is the smallest machine in the Nespresso line thanks to breakthrough innovation of miniaturized technology. The Pixie is also energy efficient and will turn off by itself after 9 minutes of inactivity, but with a 25 second start-up time, making that next cup of espresso is a breeze. This machine comes in 5 unique colors (Carmine, Electric Red, Chrome, Electric Lime, and Electric Brown) to match every style and personality.
- To further impress your special someone, pair Pixie with the Aeroccino+ to make milk-based drinks such as cappuccinos and lattes.
- Price: $229 (Pixie and Aeroccino+ bundle retails for $279)
- Availability: Nespresso.com, Nespresso Boutiques (New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco) and in select fine retailers.
- Perfect hot or cold milk froth in just few seconds.
- New, larger capacity.
- Can also be used to heat milk.
One (1) lucky Lady and the Blog reader will win the Pixie and Aeroccino+ bundle!!!
Leave a Reply
It’s National Dog Week! 20 Ways To Celebrate #FriendsofBeneful (Plus Enter To Win 1 Year Supply Of Beneful)
September 19, 2016
September 12, 2016