Gearing Up For Baby: The Grand Central Diaper Bag From Skip Hop
When I first got pregnant in 2005, I opted for a floral (0ver the top) diaper bag. It was completely out of character… but I assumed that’s what you had to do as a new mom. After all, that’s what was lining the aisles of Buy Buy Baby and Babies R Us. So, I bought what was available.
Fast forward a few years and we are in a whole new realm of diaper bags. I actually found one that is sleek and on trend. It’s simple, functional, and exactly what I need.
The best part of it all? There is SO MUCH storage space available!! Pockets after pockets! This is exactly what I need to gear up and get out of the house with my newborn.
- Baby’s Section includes clear, wipe-clean zip pocket and webbing toy fob
- Mommy’s Section includes zip pocket, phone pocket, and fleece-lined sunglasses pocket+
- 3 large, divided sections
- 11 pockets include 2 large exterior zip pockets
- 2 insulated side-pockets fit extra-wide bottles
- Main section has secure zip-top closure
- Cushioned changing pad
- Sturdy, lightweight material; water-resistant lining
- Cotton tote straps; faux leather trim
- Hangs neatly on stroller and can be worn over the shoulder
- BPA-free, Phthalate-free
- Size (inches): 18w x 13h x 6d
For more information, visit Skip Hop.
Leave a Reply
September 19, 2016
September 18, 2016
September 16, 2016