I’m Going To Bermuda On My Very First Cruise!! @celebritycruise
I’m so beside myself with excitement. Today, I leave for a 7-day cruise to Bermuda with Celebrity Cruises!! We’re sailing for about 3 days in total and I cannot WAIT. This is the first time I’m going on a cruise and I’m a bit in awe of all that’s in store. I’m getting to take my sister, who is flying in from North Carolina for this. It’s also her first cruise. We’re honestly amazed that we’re going to be on a sailing resort.
We’re going to board with 2156 other people. We’ll be like a mini-city. I did some research on the trip and here are the things I’m most excited about.
- Martini Bar-Yes, one of the first things I’m looking forward to is a drink. I can’t pass up a girly drink. Apparently, the bartenders put on a show in celebration of Celebrity’s 20th Anniversary.
- The ocean view stateroom– I am uber excited to be sailing on the ocean, looking out at the ocean. How awesome is that? We’re going to be completely surrounded by beautiful water. I find the ocean to be so peaceful so I’m really pysched to be waking up to it every morning. I’ve read that the rooms have really large windows and window seats. Cue excess amounts of day dreaming by the window. Also, the rooms come with 24 hour room service. I’m so prepared to gain 10 pounds.
- Two and a half days in Bermuda– We’re going to be spending two and a half days on the beautiful island of Bermuda. Even though I’m from the Caribbean, I haven’t really explored the other Caribbean islands. I’ve only been to Aruba. I’ve heard about Bermuda’s pink beaches. These beaches have crushed corals instead of sand. Insane!
- Onboard Activities-Celebrity Cruises is known for having tons of fun activities on board. I haven’t been on a complete vacation with no work in forever so the idea of just having fun for 7 days is VERY appealing.
- Sunbathing-It’s a bit chilly in New York today so I cannot wait to be sunbathing by the pool in a bikini with a good book. That is literally what I plan to do for one full day. Oh, and eating. I’m planning on eating quite a bit.
We’re sailing on Celebrity Summit and it promises to be quite a trip. From the sunbathing and activities to exploring the island of Bermuda, this is promising to be an unforgettable trip. I’ll be posting pics!
This trip and other amenities were provided to me from Celebrity Cruises. All opinions are 100% my own.
Leave a Reply
September 19, 2016
September 18, 2016
September 16, 2016