One Soap To Clean Everything: Kiss My Face Travel Size Peace Soap
I LOVE THIS! A soap that you can use on your face AND for general indoor / outdoor cleaning? Pets included? Yes. Please.
Kiss My Face has introduced the Travel Size Peace Soap and it’s good for cleaning just about anything from your body to camping gear and conveniently minimizes your toiletry needs when traveling.
Peace Soap is aptly named for its support of Seeds of Peace, an organization that aims to develop relationships and leadership skills among young people from regions of conflict. Kiss My Face supports Seeds of Peace by donating 10% of all profits from Peace Soap to the organization.
Minimal Ingredients…Countless Travel Uses!
- Body and Hair – Jojoba seals in moisture while coconut and olive oil relieve dryness on skin from head to toe, is a healthy alternative to traditional shampoos and conditioners, and also makes an excellent shave gel!
- General Indoor and Outdoor Cleaning – Gentle enough to be used for everything from bathing pets and washing clothes to scrubbing pots and pans on the campsite
Travel Size Peace Soap Is Good For You Because…
- · Coconut Oil is a mild, gentle cleanser
- · Organic Olive Oil helps maintain elasticity of skin, conditions and adds shine to hair
- · Organic Jojoba Oil is hydrating and moisturizing
- · Lavender Oil is calming, soothing and regenerating properties
- · Orange Oil cleanses, stimulates and uplifts, also offers stress relieving benefits
- · Lemongrass Oil is refreshing, energizing and uplifting
- · Clary Sage Oil is soothing, helps reduce stress
- · Alginate (Seaweed derived) is a natural thickener
- · Natural Fragrance
- · Biodegradable and environmentally friendly
Available In the Following Natural Scents:
- Grassy Mint
- Lemongrass Clary Sage
- Lavender Mandarin
- Pomegranate Acai
Travel Size Peace Soap is free of parabens, phthalates, and animal ingredients and was not tested on animals.
Travel Size Peace Soap is available for $2.99 (3.4 oz) at Whole Foods Market and Kiss My Face.com.
Leave a Reply
September 18, 2016
September 10, 2016
August 16, 2016