I can’t tell you how many slings/carriers I’ve been testing out lately. I’ve become obsessed with finding the right one for Caleb because he is a child that most certainly needs to be with me at all times. Not like my other two. This one likes to snuggle!
The award-winning design of the ERGOBABY Organic Collection Baby Carrier holds your baby in an ergonomic, natural sitting position. This is so important because you want to make sure your baby isn’t in an awkward position that their bodies cannot handle yet.
Best part? You can use the Bundle of Joy right from the start! I’m talking NEWBORN stage folks (with the Infant Insert). Start using this product DAY 1!! * Baby must be at least 7 pounds.
So let’s talk about standard features — what does the ErgoBaby Bundle of Joy offer?
- Comfortable for Parents: Baby’s weight is evenly distributed between the hips and shoulders
- Ergonomic for Baby: Baby is cradled in a natural sitting position
- 3 Carry Positions: Front, back, and hip
- Baby Weight Range: 7*-45 lb/3.2* – 20 kg (*Newborn with Infant Insert)
- Stitching: Reinforced at all fabric intersections for extra durability
- Shoulder Strap Length Range: 24”-44” (61cm-112cm)
- Waistbelt Circumference Range: 26”-55” (66cm-140cm)
- Shoulder Strap Padding: 1” high density PU foam
- Large Zippered Storage Pocket
- 100% Oeko-Tex certified Organic cotton
- Machine washable
- Designed in the USA
I’ve been using it the ErgoBbay for a few weeks now and it’s VERY VERY COMFORTABLE on the back and shoulders. Out of all the different slings / carriers I’ve tried – this one is the best feeling one for mom. I also love the fact that it comes with a hood. If it’s too sunny, I just lift up the hood and Caleb is protected. I never have to worry about bringing along a hat (which I always forget!).
I have a few GOOD YEARS of usage lined up with ERGOBABY because this carrier can safely manage a child that weighs up to 45 pounds! LOVE THAT.
For more information, please visit ERGOBABY.
* company sent sample for review