ENTER TO WIN: The Real Tooth Fairies Prize Pack
Parents love to celebrate their girl’s lost teeth with The Real Tooth Fairies!!
Every family knows about the tooth fairy – and yet so little is known about her. What does the tooth fairy look like? Who is the tooth fairy? What does the tooth fairy do with lost teeth? Where does the tooth fairy live? How can I send a message to the tooth fairy? The answers to these questions and more are revealed in an award-winning online tooth fairy world that’s filled with enriching activities for girls all over the world! The mission of The Real Tooth Fairies is to celebrate every girl, build her self-esteem and character and inspire her to spread kindness in her world.
At TheRealToothFairies.com, girls can not only know their Real Tooth Fairy, but they can be a part of her magical world with over 40 enriching and fun online activities in a certified Kid-Safe site. Millions of families know and love these Real Tooth Fairies! One custome said, “It’s not even about the teeth anymore. It’s about the relationship that they have with these tooth fairies. It’s really awesome.” – a real mom in Danville, CA.
First take your girl to therealtoothfairies.com where the fairies guide you through the quick and easy FREE registration. Your girl will be so excited to make a ME Doll of herself to play in the site; then, she takes the Royal Quiz to get matched to her Real Tooth Fairy (there are 6 tooth fairies, not 1)! After a magical reveal of the girl’s Real Tooth Fairy, a sweet magical friendship begins. Like a loving big sister, each girl’s Real Tooth Fairy celebrates her unique talents and inspires her to believe in her dreams and spread kindness. Girls find a nurturing friend in their Real Tooth Fairy who is a voice for supportive, confidence-building messages in the site activities.
The online world of The Real Tooth Fairies is a KidSafe certified social community where endless magical fun awaits. Girls love to return over and over again to:
- create her Real Dream Tree (where the Real Tooth Fairy brings her lost teeth) with branches about her talents and achievements
- pick kind acts online to do in your family with with Every Kindness Counts program
- see other ME Doll’s Castle Hotel Suites – and rate their custom room decorated rooms
- record lost teeth in her very own Lost Tooth Garden (where each lost tooth earns a new virtue flower, like listening, cooperation and determination)
- Magic Message her Real Tooth Fairy about her latest news (and, with parent permission, the Real Tooth Fairy can even do personalized letters for the girl’s pillow!)
- and so much more in this world of 40 plus attractions
See why a panel of moms and educators picked The Real Tooth Fairies for a 2013 Media of the Year Award by clicking here! Here are just a few of the awards this program has earned:
- Dr. Toy Best Vacation Program
- Dr. Toy Top 10 Toys , Socially Responsible category
- Creative Child 2012, Product of the Year Award
- Creative Child 2013, Media of the Year Award
- Creative Child 2013, Product of the Year Award
This elegant world, targeted at girls ages 5-10, focuses on the magic and fun of the Real Tooth Fairies, but also on sharing character-building and confidence messages to girls to encourage them to reach their dreams. The Real Tooth Fairies are positive role models with a focus on goal-setting, emphasizing education and their interests in math, science, writing, education, writing code, and appreciating the arts. Each Real Tooth Fairy shares her favorite classical music and her favorite painting by the masters from Earth Museums. They also model an active role in sports and eating healthy foods. The 20 Lost Tooth Virtues deliver pro-social content and the website also includes a unique kindness program, inspiring kids to do 48 kindnesses to change their world.
Girls love this because it has all the elements that capture their imagination: magical fun, engaging stories, silly spells, and personalized activities. Plus, it’s an amazing thing for a girl to know that she has a magic friend who loves her!
Parents praise this brand because The Real Tooth Fairies are a mom or dad’s partner as well as the girl’s magical best friend in reinforcing the important message to their bright, strong daughter that she is unique and wonderful!
Because even on Earth, Love is Magic.
One (1) lucky Lady and the Blog leader will receive the following:
- Brigitte Becomes A Real Tooth Fairy and Avalanne Becomes A Real Tooth Fairy
- Award-Winning books with free charms and Together Times Activities
- 1 Month Upgrade VIP Membership Online
- 6 Magic Letter Credits
Leave a Reply
It’s National Dog Week! 20 Ways To Celebrate #FriendsofBeneful (Plus Enter To Win 1 Year Supply Of Beneful)
September 19, 2016
September 12, 2016