Project Runway All Stars Fans! Enter To Win Last Night’s Mary Kay Color Design Studio Makeup Package (Over A $200 Value)
Did you see Project Runway last night? There’s always so much action and drama! Mary Kay is the official beauty sponsor of the third season of Lifetime’s hit series Project Runway All Stars. Last night’s looks in the Mary Kay Color Design Studio did not disappoint.
Well guess what? I have the entire line that the makeup artists used to create the fantastic looks to giveaway AS WELL AS a step by step breakdown of some of the beauty applications for the bold lip look shown in last night’s episode. Even better, I’m giving away a prize pack worth $200, which contains everything you need to create this gorgeous bold lip look at home! Can you stand it?
The bold lip is IN IN IN this season and Project Runway designers constantly asked their makeup artists for the style. On Project Runway All Stars this season, there will be everything from neon orange to bright red to black! So stay tuned! Here is a breakdown from Mary Kay Celebrity Makeup Artist Virginia Linzee, highlighting the best of the best from last night’s episode:
The Three Plum Lip Look
“To make a bold lip look chic, a woman does not need to wear as much makeup on the rest of her face. She should skip the crazy eye makeup and cheek color,” says Virginia.
Getting the Look at Home:
- Prep the area around the lips with Mary Kay Facial Highlighting Pen to earase any uneven pigmentation and texture. Line lips with Mary Kay Lip Liner in Plum in the desired shape. Fill in lips completely with the lip liner and then blend using a brush.
- Next, apply Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick in Mystic Plum to lips, following the shape created with the lip liner. Blot lips and then reapply lipstick in the same fashion, blending and edging with the brush to get a perfectly shaped edge to the lips. The blotting and reapplication really deepens the color concentration of the lipstick.
- Finish the Three Plum Lip Look by tapping just a touch of Mary Kay At Play Lip Jelly in Crushed Plum right in the center of the lips for a textural difference and some high shine.
- Focus on beautiful skin, groomed brows, and a smile.
- Keep it simple. You don’t want “statements” all over your face.
- Less is More
Did you know that the up-and-coming designers will compete for the largest prize package in Project Runway history worth more than three quarters of a million dollars? WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tune in on Thursdays at 9:00 pm EST on Lifetime. Known for big, bold fashion, celebrity make-up artists will exclusively use Mary Kay® products on the show airing October through January.
One (1) very luck Lady and the Blog winner will receive the following:
- TimeWise® Luminous-Wear® Liquid Foundation, $20
- Mary Kay® Mineral Powder Foundation, $18
- Mary Kay® Facial Highlighting Pen, $18
- Mary Kay® Mineral Bronzing Powder in Desert Sun, $12
- Mary Kay® Brow Definer Pencil in Blonde, $10
- Mary Kay ® Brow Gel, $10
- Mary Kay® Lash Primer, $15
- Mary Kay® Lash Love® Mascara in I <3 Black, $15
- Mary Kay® Lip Liner in Plum, $12
- Mary Kay® True Dimensions™ Lipstick in Mystic Plum, $18
- Mary Kay At Play™ Jelly Lip Gloss in Crushed Plum, $10
- Beauty Blotters® Oil-Absorbing Tissues, $6
- Mary Kay® Makeup Finishing Spray by Skindinavia, $18
- Mary Kay® Translucent Loose Powder, $16
a Rafflecopter giveaway
* this is a sponsored post
Leave a Reply
It’s National Dog Week! 20 Ways To Celebrate #FriendsofBeneful (Plus Enter To Win 1 Year Supply Of Beneful)
September 19, 2016
September 12, 2016