Last night, Gilt threw a little bash to celebrate today’s ORBIT baby G3 stroller flash sale. Be sure to head on over to their site starting at 12 pm ET — www.gilt.com/orbit . GILT members will have the option to customize their own stroller by choosing different colors, seats and accessories or to select a full stroller customized by celebrity model, actress, and mom, Molly Sims. Molly was joined by friend Rosie Pope to show off the latest trends in baby gear. I have an Orbit and am OBSESSED with the design. Couldn’t resist sharing this one!! Here’s a sneak peek at what the sale will include:
During this sale GILT members can earn $50 to Orbit Baby and $50 to GILT.com with a $700 purchase. To learn more and to shop the launch sale visit www.gilt.com/orbit .
- Unprecedented customization: the mixable G3 product line allows parents to choose from Orbit Baby’s state-of-the-art car seats, stroller seats, bassinets and storage options, as well as a range of colors.
- Family-flexible: Orbit Baby’s upgradeable system can convert from a single stroller to a double, allows for the addition of Sidekick™ Stroller Boards for a triple solution, has more easy-to-access storage, and can dock all seat options straight from stroller to rocker base.
- Back-saving convenience: The only travel system that allows you to dock and rotate both your infant and toddler car seat on the same car seat base and stroller base, with the back-saving convenience of Orbit Baby’s patented SmartHub™ technology.
- Parenting made easier: The G3 features a 60-second car seat installation, a one-handed stroller fold, built-in cup holders, easily adjustable handlebars, and Orbit Baby’s ergonomic dock-and-rotate interface.
- See the world in 360: The first stroller seat with 3DRotation™, which allows the seat to both rotate and recline in one fluid motion.
- Clean, green, and BFR-free: Orbit Baby’s car seats use orbitgreen™ fabrics 100% free of BFRs (Brominated Flame Retardants), and all G3 Orbit Baby seats use fabrics certified clean by Oeko-Tex®, ensuring they are easier on your baby’s skin.*