Lucky Charms Treats Recipe: Great Food Craft For St. Patrick’s Day
St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner. If you have little kids (or if you really like Lucky Charms), I have a fun recipe for you to try out. Check out these adorable Lucky Charms Treats!! The recipe is easy enough and it’s a super cute idea for the upcoming holiday.
- 6 cups Lucky Charms cereal
- 10 oz mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter (1/2 stick)
- Extra Lucky Charms marshmallows for garnish
- In large saucepan melt butter on low heat. Add mini marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Lucky Charms cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using oiled spatula or parchment paper, evenly press mixture into 1″-2″ pan coated with cooking spray. Top with extra individual Lucky Charms marshmallows if desired.
- Let cool.
- Cut into bars and serve.
For more St. Patrick’s Day activities, click here.
Leave a Reply
February 01, 2016
January 25, 2016
January 22, 2016