Mary Kay Makeover Day Is March 8th: Celebrating With A Giveaway #ad
Move over March Madness, March is the time for Makeover Madness with Mary Kay Makeover Day on Saturday, March 8th!
Nearly 1,000 women were asked why they get a makeover and guess what the number one reason was??? “Just Because“!! LOVE IT! With Mary Kay Makeover Day fast approaching, there has never been a better time to celebrate International Women’s Day by having a little fun with color.
To showcase the brand’s vast array color collection, Mary Kay Celebrity Makeup artist Virginia Linzee created “Delicate Details”. This look will be showcased on Saturday, March 8th and was inspired by 2014 runway fashion. Talk about wearing red in a fearless way!! Here’s a sneak peek:
Try out the Delicate Details look with Mary Kay Celebrity Makeup Artist Virginia Linzee’s easy application tips:
- Apply Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color in Hazelnut to the creases and on the eyelids. Layer on Moonstone, taking it up to the brows. Apply Sparkling White as a pop of color in the middle of the eyelids.
- Line upper and lower lash lines with Mary Kay® Deep Brown Eyeliner.
- Apply Mary Kay® Lash Love® Lengthening™ Mascara in I ♥ black.
- Define brows with Mary Kay® Brow Definer Pencil in Brunette or Mineral Eye Color in Espresso.
- Brush on Mary Kay® Mineral Cheek Color in Shy Blush.
- Apply Mary Kay® Creme Lipstick in Red. Blot, then reapply at the center of the lips.
To find a local makeover event, women can simply click here for COLOR!
Ok!! Now onto the contest!!
One winner will walk away with the Mary Kay Makeover Day prize pack. Retails for $180.
- Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color in Hazelnut, Moonstone, Espresso and Sparkling White
- Mary Kay® Eyeliner in Deep Brown
- Mary Kay® Lash Love® Lengthening™ Mascara in black.
- Mary Kay® Brow Definer Pencil in Brunette
- Mary Kay® Mineral Cheek Color in Shy Blush
- Mary Kay® Creme Lipstick in Red
- Mary Kay® Bronzing Powder
- Mary Kay® Foundation Primer Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15
- Mary Kay® TimeWise® Luminous-Wear® Foundation
- Mary Kay® Translucent Loose Powder
- Mary Kay® Makeup Finishing Spray by Skindinavia
* this is a sponsored post