How To: St. Patrick’s Day Nails (2 Styles)
St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner and Red Carpet Manicure has just what you need to get in the spirit! Whether you’re looking for a pot of gold or channeling your inner leprechaun, they have ideas to get you feeling “lucky.”
Here are two step-by-step tutorial from Red Carpet Manicure Nail Technician, Candace Szpeich for St. Patrick Day nail art looks, using both gel and nail lacquer polishes.
Leprechaun Belt (GEL) — picture 1
- First, apply Prep and Structure. Then cure under the LED light.
- Apply 2 to 3 coats of “Emmy-rald Winner” curing after each coat.
- Using a striper brush, apply a thick line of “Black Stretch Limo” across the lower half of the nail and cure.
- Add a belt (square) over the middle of the black line using “I Am So Honored” and cure.
- Last, apply Brilliance and cure.
Pot O’Gold (LACQUER) — picture 2
- First, apply one coat of Clingy Base Coat.
- Next, apply 2 coats of “My Lucky Charm.”
- Paint a black pot on the bottom right of nail using the nail lacquer version of “”Black Stretch Limo.”
- Then, using a striper brush, paint a rainbow using your favorite RCM nail lacquer shades such as orange “Flirt Alert,” royal blue “RSVP,” purple “9 Inch Heels,” red “Red Carpet Exclusive,” lavender “Romantic Comedy,” or a metallic rose gold “Mink Coat.”
- Add gold glitter pieces from RCM’s “Gems and Jewels – Golden Dust” collection to the top of the pot/base of rainbow.
- Last, apply one coat of Shine On Top Coat.
Leave a Reply
September 27, 2016
September 21, 2016
September 17, 2016