My partner Audrey McClelland and I hosted the launch party for the Britax Affinity Stroller last week in NYC. What a great night! Not only did the top parenting bloggers in the tri-state area get to see first hand why the new Affinity stroller is so unique, but they were able to have a little fun during our fashion show highlighting each of the 6 available color packs!
The Britax Affinity Stroller comes in 18 different combinations — talk about personalization!! Here is how it works. First you pick your frame and then you pick your color pack. The stroller even works with the Britax Click & Go system making it easy to adapt the Affinity stroller to your changing needs—installing a bassinet, an infant car seat, or switching the direction of the stroller seat—without purchasing additional adapters.
The Britax Affinity Stroller has some other great features as well
- Automatic Chassis Lock
- Reversible Forward and Rear Facing Seat with 4 Recline Positions
- Adjustable Leg Rest
- Adjustable Suspension System
- Air Filled (Pneumatic) Rear Tires
- Linked Parking Brake
- Articulating Handle with Soft, Leather-like Trim
- Oversized Canopy with Ventilation Window and Viewing Window
- Under Seat Storage Basket
To learn more about the Britax Affinity Stroller, click here.