How To Make Chocolate Covered Peeps For Easter: Fun Food Craft For Kid
Peeps!! Spring means a few things for my household. Warmer weather, brighter moods and Easter. We love coloring eggs — it’s such a wonderful tradition. But we also love to make chocolate covered peeps as well. Have you ever tried this before? Here are some easy instructions to follow:
You will need
- Peeps (bunny shaped)
- Dipping chocolate
- White mini marshmallows
- Playful Straws
- Melt your chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Push the straw into the bunny about half way. Make sure it doesn’t fall off.
- Dip the peep into the chocolate, twist until the entire bunny is well coated.
- Tap on the side of the bowl to allow excess chocolate to come off.
- Place on foil and place a white marshmallow on for a tail. Allow to dry,
- Peel off foil and enjoy.
So much fun, right? For more Easter posts, click here!!
Leave a Reply
September 27, 2016
September 26, 2016
September 20, 2016