It’s all about getting that summer glow without dealing with the sun’s harmful rays. Suave Professionals Visible Glow Self-Tanning Body Lotion is my ANSWER to getting bathing suit ready and saying goodbye to my winter-white skin. Have you ever tried to use a self-tanner before? If not, I have some tips to share with you.
- Start out slow and easy. I’m light skinned – so I opted for the “Fair to Medium” tone cream. Now, I know some people want to go big or go home. However, when you are first getting started you want to make sure the product will work with your unique tone. You can always build up to the next level when you are ready. But start at the appropriate level leaving the gate. Trust me!
- Exfoliate before applying. I like to take a nice warm shower and exfoliate my entire body before I apply a self-tanning lotion. This will help you get the most bang for your buck! The lotion will not be wasted on skin that is flaking or peeling.
- Evenly disperse the lotion. Don’t just apply the Suave® Professionals Visible Glow Self-Tanning Body Lotion™ to your arms and legs. Think about the rest of your body. I literally apply it to every inch of my body because I want to ensure an even tan.
- Wash your hands after you are finished applying. You don’t want to leave the tanning lotion on your palms. So, be sure to give your hands a nice rinse when you are done.
- Dry off before getting dressed. I don’t give myself too much time… but I do wait about 5-10 minutes before I get dressed. This is just enough time for the tanning lotion to seep into my skin and get working.
Here is my before picture. I wanted you to get a good look at my skin before I started using the Suave® Professionals Visible Glow Self-Tanning Body Lotion™. After one week, I’m going to show you the difference it’s made. Can’t wait to show you my results!
Visit the Visible Glow tab on the Suave Beauty Facebook page for a chance to win free Suave® Professionals Visible Glow™ Self-Tanning Body Lotion and test out your glow virtually by applying the Visible Glow photo filters to add a gorgeous tan to your photos.
This post was created in connection with my role as an Influencer for Suave® Professionals Body Care.